Firstly my dear Berlinda got married. She is really very gorgeous!! Attended her wedding dinner and it was really good...my heartiest congrats to her and Kenji and hope that the both of them will be happy forever!
Next my dear Granny is going in and out of the hospital. Even though she is pretty ill, she is still very strong, trying to fight the illness...now all I can do is visit her more often...
Thirdly will be the popiah session we had last Sunday...it's been quite a long time we had a gathering at Punggol. Ben prepared quite alot of ingredients for the popiah and Kino prepared quite alot of seafood...everyone really ate until very very full and there was so much leftover....
Lastly, I suffered from a inflammed tendon. Yes I went for a foot massage and the fellow actually injured me...the next day I simply cannot walk and whole ankle swell up like some pig trotter! Now I am under strict instructions not to walk so much and rest in bed...haizzzz!!! Think I wil grow more fat soon!!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 3:36 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling