Well it's been a long time since I updated this blog...lol...
Anyway the renovation has to redo because the contractor did not do the tiles properly...snort!! Was so happy when I was able to move back and then the bad news...sigh!! Really do not know when they can do the job properly so that I can pack the room!
Ken has since shifted out. Lanson and the rest moved in. It's a nice feeling to have lots of people around in the house as there are so much joy and laughter!
Hope the renovation can be done up really soon. Really hope to get it done with once and for all. After that it will be packing and redocoration of the room...Lanson will be my interior designer...hehe....
kittylover feeling feeling at 1:35 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling