Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day

This special post is dedicated to my Special other half who has been there for me when I am down, act silly to make me happy, make decisions for me when I am lost...all in all loving me for who I am and never fail to make my life more colourful...Love you D.C.R!! You are the Key To My Heart!!
"Perfect love is rare indeed -for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise,the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist,the understanding of the philosopher,the acceptance of the saint,the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain."
~Leo Buscaglia~
Time is too slow for those who wait,too swift for those who fear,too long for those who grieve,too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love, time is eternity.
~Henry Van Dyke~
Lots of peoplewant to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
~Oprah Winfrey~
kittylover feeling feeling at 10:29 AM