Arrived at HongKong last night. It was not such a smooth ride...the plane actually flipped and everyone just screamed...I thought I was not going to make it here...
But I felt really happy to see so many friends sending me off yesterday...was suppose to meet Elf for lunch but because time does not permit, I end up having popeye with D.C , Ah Ber and Lena. My parents were there as well. Lena said my mum is very cute..yeah in a way my mum is very cute..she is also very bitchy one ok...haha..
After reaching back to my aunt's apartment, took quite some time to settle down to sleep..guess it's due to the new environment. Saw teddy and she reminds me of my 3 babies...called D.C and talked to her for awhile. D.C's migraine is really a killer...told D.C to go and see a doctor soon. Also told D.C to take good care of my hamsters and tortises....make sure they are in a good condition.
The weather here is damn hot now cause it's the typhoon season. Today already got typhoon signal number 1. I was thinking how come don't be signal number 8 or 9 then no need to work...haha..
Office has changed quite abit because they totally renovated everything...best part now is everywhere also need a card to access...can die siah...and also today come in already being thrown one big pile of documents to read up and follow up....Zzzzz...really want to fall asleep liao...guess like what D.C said, come here I really have no time for anything except work...double zzzzzz...food wise the canteen sells the same stuff...not too diffcult to eat but its still very boring....oh well...better dun complain so much..at least in th canteen food is much cheaper...ok time for me to go back to work.....YawnZzzzz
kittylover feeling feeling at 12:40 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling