Ok been a seriously long time since I updated this blog...
Been busy with my new job as a petshop assistant. The shop is just at my house downstairs so its very convenient..but the bosses are quite demanding...so I shall work and see how things goes...
Other than work, nowadays there isn't much...mondays are my only day off and usually I stay at home and laze around or go out to run some errands..occasionally watch a movie. Most recent one is ratatooee...very nice cartoon!
I recently adopted 2 little hamsters thanks to my friend....alos got 3 goldfishes...it was suppose to be 5 but 2 died the day after I brought them home...think it must the water.. anyway my 2 hamsters are male hamsters and they are called Cookie and Monster....cute right? As for the goldfishes, I will have to think of names for them...Anyway once I have the pics I will post them up ok!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 10:54 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling