Hmm...seems like a long time since I blogged right? Well firstly no time cause I have to work la...secondly, there is nothing much to blog.....guess my life here is very much the same, work, sleep and only on Saturdays go out to shop and walk around in town.
Life in Austria is pretty much the same...only day we can really look forward to is Saturday. That is the day where we girls will go shopping and have a day of relaxation...talk about retail therapy!
Had a very nice dinner last night. We had Japanese food and it was really authentic cause it was opened by japanese and the taste is what we expected it to be. Although the prices are steep, but we decide to reward ourselves cause we really missed the sashimi, tempura, green tea and miso soup! Best part was in this little shop, there were 3 students that studies music here in Graz...they were very friendly and we had fun talking to them....really made my day...I often envy students that study music, that is a rare talent as I always envy people who can play any musical instrument...that also include Jaron and Ked who can play the piano very well! haha...when will I have the chance to hear you all playing the piano again?
Half a month is gone already...which is quite fast and good...I am looking forward to go back home end of July for good if possible!
kittylover feeling feeling at 3:34 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling