Ok to those who know me well will know that I HATE numbers and figures....and guess what, I am now being thrown into the accounts department to help them out....well it was a last minute decision from my CEO. I did told him I not not good with numbers and also I do not have any accounting background. He told me not to worry, just help out in the paperwork.
Well, easier said than done I guess...firstly the accountant Ms H&M is difficult to work with. She never really communicates with me. I find it really difficult to work with people who does not even communicate with you...secondly I do not like jobs associated with numbers and figures...if I wanted this kind of job, Singapore has plenty...anyway I have told my CEO my intention to quit. Acutally I told him I will be flying back to Singapore end of July and after that I do not want to return. He told me wait for him to come back to the office then talk....but problem is do not know WHEN he is coming back to this office!
Neeway, I have already prepared my letter and if he does not return, I shall email it to him. I kind of feel bad because he told me to help him and now I want to resign. Another thing on my mind is my aunt. Think if she finds out I going to tender now, she will definately give me hell...
But one thing for sure, I am going home SOON!!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 2:32 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling