Life has been mundane all these while...besides work, its still work...mondays are my off day and its usually run errands or just laze around at home or go catch prawns....come to think of it, ever since I came back from Austria, I have never clubbed....maybe I ought to go and take a look at how St Jame's powerhouse look like...call me mountain tortise but seriously I never been to any of the new clubs...so who want to bring me there?
Went to Ked's birthday chalet last Friday...it was really fun because it has been a long time we had a gathering with everyone around....
Soon it's going to be Mum's 60th birthday next month...come to think of it mum is already 60! She is going to hold a big birthday bash...actually wanted to ask Jaye to help me do a mini drag show for her but too bad Jaye is busy on that day...I am really glad that my relationship with my dad and mum has termendously improved since the day I left that bastard...do hope my mum will be very happy on her birthday...now the biggest headache...do not know what to get for her on her birthday..hmm maybe you all can give me some suggestions? Anyway no matter what I realised one thing...whatever wrong you have done, your family will never desert you...they will always standby and support you always...I am glad I never loose my family because of one bastard! Mum...I LOVE YOU!!
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling