Today is Saturday already and been here for half a month...During this 15 days there are indeed nothing much except work and home...guess this happens when you do not have a car and a license.
My sis and other friends from Hongkong sent me and Ginny a parcel. In it has a few can food,scarves and also Hello Kitty decorations. We were so happy to see this parcel. Guess now I know how eaxctly it feels to see food and stuffs that you are familiar with. It's these little things and gestures that you feel so at home...at this point in time you just want to cry....
Woke up today feeling quite blue...I also do not know why..maybe because my mum called me early in the morning to check on me and asked whether I am going home for CNY. Sad to say I cannot go home because it's too expensive and also I can't take leave...thinking of all these just made me dropped tears again. Guess I have been keeping too much inside me..time to just have a good cry and then everything will be much better...Anyway I have to be strong...got to hang in there...I cannot let anyone look down on me!
After that went out to have a walk. While looking for the tram station, we walked pass many big houses. It was really beautiful...most had big gardens and lots of greenery...people here love plants alot....also not to mention they love dogs...here everywhere you o you can see them bringing their dogs out for walks. Everywhere is very dog friendly...you can bring them to the shopping malls, restaurants and even up the trams and buses....I think if my 3 kiddos are here, they sure will be very happy..so many places for them to run around.
Went to a particular shop that sells BIG size clothing...yes...so you can imagine how happy I was to see clothing that can fit me. But too bad the staff chases you out at 5pm sharp because the shops closes here at 5pm on Saturdays and on Sundays, all shops are closed. Unlike Singapore, lifestyle here is slow...good for retirement.
After that we went to have a nice dinner....had fried button mushrooms(fresh ones) and a cordon bleu steak plus drinks...the dinner cost me SGD22. Well, been a long time since we had such a good meal...everyday its always instant noodles and chinese food. What to do, on budget is like that....living alone in a foreign country is never easy, and well all I can say is I am a survivor! Haha!!
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling