I am here 1 week already. Never really stepped out of the office compound until last Saturday. Went around town to walk.
First we went to a few museums to take a look. Here in Austria the buildings are very old but well maintained. Then we went to the peak of Graz. The view up there was magnificent. I even got 2 fridge magnets for my mum and aunt as souveniers...that already cost me about SGD20....
Anyway I walked around and went window shopping. Wanted to buy alot of things but the price tag is not very cheap. Managed to get a winter top and turtle neck for about SGD30. That is a good bargain.
Still thinking whether to come home for CNY. The airticket I have to pay my own and it's not cheap. About 1k odd....any kind sponsors out there want to donate to my air ticket home??
kittylover feeling feeling at 9:06 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling