2 months plus in Hongkong....worked and slogged like mad....in the end I realise so much things happened and changed....things,humans,feelings....is it true that everything is so fragile nowadays that it cannot go through any trial and tests?
Maybe going to Hongkong is a good thing...it at least let me see through alot of things...I learnt to be independant, to be strong, to be tactful....people in HK are quite sly but well there are good and bad people and I learn not to judge a person by the book...
Nothing much to write, nothing much to say...everyone is tired...I am tired.....but life still must go on....I must tell myself to buck up and start preparing for everything soon....
kittylover feeling feeling at 10:00 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling