Yes, Jalan Kayu is very famous for the pratas...went there very early this morning (4am) for supper...guess what we had? Had 2 Strawberry pratas with ice cream, 2 kambing soup, 2 egg prata, 2 fried chicken and 1 chicken briyani....total cost...$54! The strawberry prata with ice cream each cost $10!! Expensive right? No more next time!!
Played mahjong with the gals last night. It was fun! Although it was small stakes (compared to what I usually play), it was still a good way to pass time.
Went for a few interviews and still hopeful they will call me within this week and next. Sigh...just hate it when I had to start everything over again but come to think of it, still was thankful that I left that stupid company. 'Ken' called me twice yesterday...did not bother to answer the phone calls....I left the company already for christ sake, and they are still calling me!! Really irritating!
Going out for lunch with the gals...well, sending out more resumes so that I could get a job soon...back to work!
kittylover feeling feeling at 2:51 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling