Yes..DC did her belly button piercing last night...was kind of a last minute thing...should see DC's face when Cindy did the piercing! Anyway, I was tempted to do it but still afraid of the pain so, this can wait..
Bought a anti-fungal spray for ToTo...hope his skin gets better or we will have to bring it to a vet liao...sigh..this poor little fellow...so small already so much problems..
Today in the office, nearly wanted to strangle the new girl....asked her this morning if she brought her ID with her...she told me yes...later, when I said I want to bring her to the bank, she said she is going out with SC...so I asked SC to wait while I quickly go bank with her, she then replied she does not have her ID..I was like??!! And SC quickly replied that her ID her mum kept it for her...hmm...fishy right? Anyway I went out to the bank with "Barbie", I asked her directly whether this gal is local or not..."Barbie" got stunned and then replied saying she is a PR here...so, I was correct...this gal is not Singaporean but a Malaysian I guess cause, the way she speaks Chinese, it really sound like a Malaysian.
Why must hide from me? Not local then not local...no need to hide...I got nothing against you anyway...DUH!!! And everytime I ask her do something, she will always look at "Ken" or "Barbe" before answering me...Guess these 2 must have posioned her mind and so she kind of afraid of me...
Whatever it is, I have 2 more days in the office and then SAYONARA! So she better ask me what there is to learn cause after I leave this company, no way am I going to answer any calls or queries from them anymore...
Sigh having a bad headache now...then my back also...worse still, feel like vomitting out of a sudden...think I am getting sick liao...better go home rest early...
kittylover feeling feeling at 5:36 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling