Well Lena wanted me to do this so now I am doing it.....
7 things that make me smile :
a. My Precious DC b. My Little princess DeeDee c. When people tell me I have slim down / pretty d. When I see old photos of friends with me e. When I see little animals f. When I see a rainbow / Hello Kitty g. When I see my good friends / buddies
7 things I believe in :
a. The truth will prevail b. Gods and Spirits c. Karma d. Retribution e. Miracles f. Be good to others and others will be good to you g. happiness
7 things I do everyday :
a. Eat b. Sleep c. Bathe d. Play with DeeDee e. Talk to DC f. Play games g. clear DeeDee's poo poo and shee shee
7 people I want to see them doing this quiz
a. DC b. Jen c. Jaron d.Ken e.Cindy f. Portia g. DeeDee
kittylover feeling feeling at 6:51 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling