Dragged myself to work as usual today...sigh...how I wish I could sleep in late today...anyway woke up with a bad pain in my lower back.
The new girl to replace me appeared...well heard she is an undergraduate from UK...but problem is, she doesn't look like it cause a) she does not have any british accent b) she speaks English like some Malaysian c) she was there for only 1 year. She does not understand Chinese much and when I speak to her in English, she doesn't seem to want to converse in English...Weird weird weird...anyway good for "Barbie"....she loves someone like her...NO BRAINS!! Haha! Best "Barbie" guards her like some endangered species...today bring her go bank, "Barbie" also want to tag along..maybe she is scared that I poison her!!
Came home and cooked can food with rice...eat outside also don't know what to eat...anyway both of us also tired and kind of broke so, better save some $$.
The pain in my back is getting from bad to worse...need a massarge very badly...later ask DC to do it for me...keke!!
Just checked ToTo and found alot of small wounds...seems like bite marks from DeeDee...That naughty gal! Applied cream for the poor fellow....now must really put them apeart...DeeDee is way way too jealous of that little fellow...
kittylover feeling feeling at 10:27 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling