Friday, July 27, 2012
New Beginning
Got to know Audrey a week ago and it was a nice feeling. Never would I expect a week later I am actually already staying over at her place. Yes it's really nice to let someone take care of you and love you. I really appreciate all that she has done.
But I am taking it slowly. Maybe cause DC hurt me too much and things are happening too fast. I do not want to rush things and hope that everything will turn out well. Yes I am trying to accept another relationship in my life. Not that I do not like her but it seriously takes time. I am just afraid of things turning sour after a few years down the road. Seriously I do not have anymore 7 years to give and in the end I end up being back to square 1 again. But I am really trying my best and honestly I am really touched by all the things she did for me. I really really appreciate. Hopefully this bud will continue to bloom. :)
kittylover feeling feeling at 11:29 AM