Tuesday, July 17, 2012
9th anniversary
At long last I saw DC n the new gf at Sky's anniversary. It was funny how she can pretended not to see me and even talk to me. 7 years and I realise she can just pretend nothing has happened.
Really tired of rs. Gracz is also avoiding me. She kinda like not wanting to talk to me or care. Her excuse was also busy. I told myself well then just let it go..maybe that's the best solution.
Joan got into a rs with Hong. It was just so weird. But am happy she found her happiness. Hopefully it will not be short-lived.
I shall just be with myself n friends. No more rs. At least I do not get hurt. Plus my friends are enough. They are still the best. Hope TXF will be happy together!! Woots!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 2:53 PM