Well, it's the 2nd day of Chinese New Year and I am still stuck in the office. For the past 2 days have been working till 2-3am every night...so damn tired! I want to eat my mother's and granny's cooking!!! I want to eat mandarin oranges! I want to eat Chinese New Year goodies and cookies!! I want to gamble!!!!But sad to say so, I am stuck in Austria. First time in my life Chinese New Year worked and slogged like mad! Poor Me!! =(
Because got to rush things out to client, we got no choice but to work till late every night....boy am I going to be old faster because of not enough sleep and also poor diet!
My skin's condition is not getting any better or worse. Well luckily D.C got me cream to apply. When weather gets cold, my skin on my leg will dry then itch and red patches of rashes will appear...haizz..every night my routine will be go home bathe, dry hair, apply cream all over my legs and hands, then apply moisturizer on my face and at last eye cream before Mr Sandman takes over...
Well, at last the things are all rushed out and now can relax abit at work....now I am counting down to the day I can go home!
kittylover feeling feeling at 7:31 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling